1.Thank you very much for your kind reply.
2. We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and products。
3. Thank you for your inquiry dated on *** (date of the email from your customer) concerning *** (your product).
4. It gives us great pleasure to send along the technical information on the model together with the catalog and price list.
5. Received with thanks. (收到某附件并表示感谢。)
6. Inquiries regarding our new product, *** (your product), have been coming in from all parts of the world. (有点吹牛逼的成分，但主要是为了吸引客户的重视。)
7. You should note that the recent advances in raw materials have affected the cost of this product unfavorably. (如果觉得自己的价格会偏高，可以这么说。)
8. The falling market here leaves us little or no margin of profit. (拒绝客户的还价要求时，可以跟客户这么解释。)
9. Our current situation leaves us little room to bargain.
10. We will make every possible effort to speed up delivery. (为客户争取尽快发货。)
11. In response to your letter of *** (the date), we regret your complaint very much. (处理客户的抱怨。)
12. Please kindly find the attached BL darft, Thanks. (让客户查收附件常用的表述。)
13. Please kindly find the telex release letter as attached, and confirm your receipt by return.
14. Pls check and confirm your receipt by return. (要求收到后回复。)
15. Enclosed is our brochure.
16. We hope you will reconsider the offer. (委婉地让客户重新考虑下订单。)
17. Should you have any inquiry, please kindly feel free to let us know.
18. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
19. We look forward to the opportunity of being of service of you.
20. Thank you again for your kind cooperation.